· Possesses a high level of knowledge and experience applying standard procurement practices and procedures, as well as a general knowledge of other business processes.
· Extensive experience applying and demonstrating advanced procurement knowledge in solving a wide range of complex problems.
· Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Business System Procurement applications
· Basic understanding of accounting principles, financial transactions, and allocation methods
· High proficiency using Microsoft Office products, particularly Teams, Word and Excel
· Ability to successfully make quick decisions without circumventing procurement policy and procedure.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work as a team member, and also work independently with little coaching
· Ability to adapt and work on varying assignments
· Strong interpersonal, and presentation skills
· Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
· Demonstrated ability in mulitasking and working in a fast paced environment
· Demonstrated strength with relationship management
· Working knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana Enterprise Business System preferred
· Excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills required.
· Basic knowledge of SAP S/4Hana applications
· Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) or Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) certification preferred
Physical/Mental Requirements and Working Conditions
· Ability to sit
· Ability to effectively communicate; speaking, reading, understanding, writing and hearing clear English
· Basic math and computer skills
· Ability to work inside an office or remotely when required
· Ability to perform highly repetitive motions with fingers, hands, wrists, and shoulders
· Ability to work alone, work with others, and interact with the public
· Ability to perform under deadline pressure
· Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines