· Operates and maintains Utility Plant Services equipment deployed at customer sites in the U.S. and Internationally, including demineralizers, filters, membrane based systems, chemical injection systems, and dewatering equipment. Provides post-sale technical support services to customers, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and maintenance of products and services.
· Operates and maintains demineralizers, filters, membrane based systems, chemical injection systems, dewatering equipment, and other waste processing technologies.
· Trains technicians on how to operate systems and equipment.
· Processes water and performs resin transfers.
· Performs tank cleanout and desludging at various plants.
· Schedules and handles cask shipments and Department of Transportation (DOT) certified package and transport inspections for cask shipments.
· Processes and packages plant waste streams and maintains procedures and records associated with waste processing and shipping.
· Provides support during plant outages and assists with plant projects.
· Complies with all safety and operational policies and procedures.
· Compiles and assesses data required for efficient system operations.
· Prepares daily logs as well as weekly and monthly operating reports.
· Develops and revises work, project, and test procedures.
· Maintains day to day customer interface and works with UPS management to ensure all customer concerns are quickly resolved.
· Maintains operating system data bases.
· There is no supervision of other workers at this level.
· Performs other duties as assigned.