· Is responsible for preparing bills, invoices, statements and vouchers for payment according to established procedures. Reconciles bills, checks balances, resolves discrepancies and maintains vendor files. Prepares checks for signature and communicates to vendors and performs expense report audits according to established policies.
· Receives and verifies invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
· Verifies transactions comply with company financial policies and procedures.
· Accurately enters vendor invoices for payment.
· Processes backup reports after data entry.
· Assists in management of weekly check run.
· Prepares and mails vendor checks.
· Assists with year end reporting requirements.
· Meets accounting deadlines weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
· Works under general supervision.
· Performs other duties as assigned.