· Is responsible for activities involving quality assurance (QA) and compliance with applicable contract and regulatory requirements. Assists with implementation of the QA Program and is responsible for ensuring compliance with licenses, permits and standard operating procedures. Performs QA reviews of technical and QA documents and performs assessments and audits.
· Performs surveillances and inspections on facility processes and procedures to ensure compliance with governing requirements and to ensure high-quality products and services for EnergySolutions customers.
· Develops/revises quality-related plans and procedures as requested
· Has knowledge of commonly used QA concepts, practices and procedures.
· Performs QA reviews on new and revised procedures.
· Manages corrective action program and maintain the tracking database as requested.
· Assists business unit line managers and staff with the completion of corrective actions identified during surveillances and audits.
· Manages completed corrective actions required as a result of condition reports.
· Assists in developing lessons learned for use by project managers and technical staff in the field.
· Conducts internal and external audits and reviews and analyzes data and trends.
· Provides support to regulatory and customer audits and assessments.
· Coordinates the Condition Report Screening Team as requested.
· There is no supervision of other workers at this level.
· Responsible for the quality of their own work.
· Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Performs other duties as assigned.