· Responsible for developing daily waste, logistics and demobilization execution plans as they pertain to the Bruce Power Major Component Replacement (MCR) project based on direction, priorities and scheduling provided by the Waste, Logistics and Demobilization Project Manager.
· Works closely with and provides oversight to the Waste, Logistics and Demobilization Project Coordinators to develop work plans for field execution.
· Provides procedures, work instructions and job hazard analysis oversight. Works safely and ensures that work is performed safely.
· Ensures that workers have received training in how to safely perform the work.
· Complies with human rights legislation and ensures that workers respect human rights legislation, treating everyone with respect and dignity, and maintains a harassment and violence free workplace.
· Uses Human Performance Tools to maintain a safe and productive work culture.
· Monitors Execution Vendors’ waste minimization programs and manages performance.
· Performs field observations, assessments and documents results in the Bruce Power observation and coaching database.
· Ensures hazardous materials are identified and packaged appropriately for waste, storage and/or transport.
· Provides radiation protection oversight for EnergySolutions personnel involved in the project.
· Ensures adherence to waste minimization programs, procedures, Work Instructions and Job Hazard Analysis
· Provides reports as required.
· Other duties as assigned.